Tuesday, July 11, 2017

7 - Get crafty and creative!

One of my favorite things that the Passion Planner does for me is it provides an outlet for my creative, scrapbooking obsession. My plan is to have each year's planner be a journal of how I spent my time and things that were important to me. Maybe someday my kids will enjoy looking at what my world was like when they were little.

What do I use?

  • Washi Tape - Thin rolls of tape, that you can find pretty much anywhere, that allow you to easily create straight lines and decorate areas that you want to bring attention to or just make pretty.
  • Stickers - the possibilities are endless. I started with a pack that had birthday and holiday stickers and branched out from there.
  • Colored pens and Highlighters - I've recently gotten comfortable with doodling instead of using stickers. Cheaper too!



What to do with the pages in the back?

  • Notes 
  • Doodling space
  • Grocery list; go-to meal list
  • Scrapbook of movie tickets, concerts, etc.
  • Memory pages of what your kids are into at the moment
  • Glue in adult coloring pages for times when you need a stress release
You can find a ton of great ideas at the Passion Planner site!

No comments:

Post a Comment